Jon-Erik Jardine lives in Washington and is a running and the author of Return to Po. He is an avid environmentalist, landscaper, and likes to challenge his own world perspectives. We chatted with JE about the following topics:
- Why did you list running as one of your favorite topics to talk about?
- What is your background with running?
- What is the connection you see with running and the earth? And how do you think people can better connect with the earth?
- How did you connect with Hawaiian culture??
- Can you tell a little more about the Northwestern Hawaiian islands?
- Were you able to run there?
- What are ways we can better protect or honor our natural environment?
- How does running help you to write or does it?
- Why did you want to write a book? What has the process of writing Return to Po been like?
- Do you feel that running helped you cope with loss?
- Do you think you’ll go back to education or pursue education of people in a different format?
- How does movement alter the educational process?
- Who would you run with if you could meet anyone dead or alive?
- If you could adventure anywhere, where would it be?
JE’s book will be available on Dec 9th on amazon and at his website:
Find us on online: